Concepts and support for your individual exploitation strategy
If patents, IPRs, or a comprehensive IP Portfolio already exist in your company, and if they may no longer be needed for protecting or ensuring your own business activity, or if a start-up would otherwise like to produce and sell these technologies, then strategies can be developed meeting the following issues:
- Is the grant of a license or the sale of the IPR reasonable, from a business or strategic viewpoint?
- Which licensing models are suitable for my company? (e.g. exclusive or non-exclusive licensing?)
Based on the IP assessment that was carried out, we develop concepts for an individual exploitation plan and will support such an exploitation based on a jointly agreed service offer:
- Support during negotiations on exploitation options
- Development of licensing models including appropriate terms
- Coordination of commercial contracts (licensing, purchase or option contracts)
- Calculation of the respective employee inventor compensation arising from the commercialization
- Development of an exposé of the technology offer
- Coordination of a presentation video
- Inclusion of the technology offer in online platforms
- Identification and contacting of potential contract partners
For the exploitation of an IPR the WIPANO funding program makes financial subsidies of up to EUR 3,000 available (service package 5).