Through targeted exploitation and transfer of results from research and development, patents and other industrial property rights are used in our society in the form of new products, processes or innovations. Universities put their research results into practice and generate additional income. Established companies use the sale or licensing of intellectual property rights, e.g. as part of a change of strategy or to procure liquidity. Start-ups and companies develop their company value on the basis of patents and technologies.
We identify suitable partners in the industry and assist you with our individual measures, e.g.:
- Development of individual marketing strategies
- Preparation of a technology offer exposé
- Use of selected marketing channels, e.g. presentation of technology proposals on online platforms
- Identification and contact with potential contract partners
- Development of license models with corresponding conditions
- Negotiation of a range of agreements, such as license, purchase, option, know-how and material transfer agreements *
- Support in the contractual drafting of cooperation agreements, research and development agreements and non-disclosure Agreements*
WIPANO funding: The WIPANO funding program provides financial support for IP utilization for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Would you like to find out more about IP utilization & transfer or receive a personal, non-binding offer? Get in touch with us now!
*PROvendis supports you in filing IP applications and drafting contracts, where required in cooperation with patent attorneys and lawyers. PROvendis does not offer legal advice in individual cases for non-partners.
Universities and research institutions