On behalf of the University Bielefeld, PROvendis offers non-exclusive licenses for commercial use (rights to this technology have already been granted to Boehringer Ingelheim).
EP and US patent applications are pending.
- Enabling expression of sophisticated proteins (e.g. complex non-antibody proteins)
- Reduction of host cell proteins
- Increased yield of viable cells
- Increased growth rate
- Improved process robustness
- Application in existing cell lines and bioprocesses
Krämer, O. (2014) RNAi-vermittelter knockdown zur Identifikation von Zielgenen für die Verbesserung von Produktionszelllinien. Dissertation, University of Bielefeld. Bielefeld 2014.
WO 2015/011172 „Method for recombinant protein production in mammalian cells“